Home - Communities - LoonLounge - Immigration Forum - Provincial Nomination Programs

Provincial Nomination Programs
You're welcome to browse, but you'll need to login or register for LoonLounge to post in the forum.

Topic: PNP Manitoba on process Applicant out There??  
PNP Manitoba on process Applicant out There??
Feb. 5th 2009 at 11:28 pm EST
By SexyChinita

Still waiting for my approval.. Sent my application last Sept 2008..Got letter from Manitoba labour last Nov 2008 asking for lacking docs .. prof / autenticated cert my relationship of my aunt who lives in winnipeg.. Sent my docs Sept 2008 also...No reply yet right now..

Hope to meet anyone who's also applying for PNP in manitoba..

lets talk!

shine

Feb. 6th 2009 at 01:20 am EST
By Roselyn

Hi Shine,

I’m still waiting for our certificate of Nomination. Sent my application last June 2008, and on July 10, 2008, got an acknowledgement email from Manitoba labour that our application was received. Until now haven’t received any feedback.

Best regards,
Rose

Feb. 8th 2009 at 10:33 pm EST
By Debelle172

I was nominated for the Province of Manitoba. Any questions? I may able to help!

Feb. 11th 2009 at 09:16 pm EST
By Roselyn

Hi Debelle172, How many months you waited for your Nomination certificate?

Feb. 11th 2009 at 10:03 pm EST
By SexyChinita

hi there roselyn,

Were both waiting for that Nomination Approved certificate.
Hoping that someone will give us advise on the lenght of waiting time for processing of our Provincial Nominee application since Manitoba Labour acknowledge that they got our papers.

ANYONE??

Feb. 19th 2009 at 11:19 pm EST
By mike021775

Hi. I applied for the MPNP last Feb 2008 and got my approval Jan 22, 2009. Prior to that, I received a mail last Jan 7 that I need to submit documents to establish my close family relationship with a cousin in Manitoba. The documents were passed to the Manitoba Labour and Immigration on the 15th and on the 22nd of Jan, my Certificate of Approval arrived. we are now being adviced to submit original docs to the Canadian Embassy here. If you have any queries, I'd be more than willing to help you.

Feb. 20th 2009 at 12:59 am EST
By Roselyn

Hi Mike,

What type of MPNP did you applied for? who sponsored you?

Feb. 20th 2009 at 01:01 am EST
By Roselyn

I would like to ask also your intended occupation that you indicated in your application. Hope to hear from you soon.

Feb. 20th 2009 at 07:58 pm EST
By mike021775

Hi Roselyn, I intend to work as an electrician (as a starting point of my career) and work my way up to become a full pledge electrical engineer in the near future. The Letter of Approval I received though assessed my qualification as employable in the fields of Industrial Engineer.

The application usually but not always takes about a year, in my case 11 months. I applied through the family stream and from there economic class 3 which is for skilled worker. I think one major factor that they will consider is your employability in Manitoba especially on areas of critical occupations, secondary na lang yung relatives. But if your relative is either parents or siblings, mas madli kesa sa mga aunt, uncle and cousins.

Feb. 20th 2009 at 10:38 pm EST
By Roselyn

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

In my case, the one who sponsored us is my brother-in-law under family stream. My intended occupation is Accounting work. Do you think my field is equally employable as yours? Anyways, our application is still on its 8 months so I think I have to wait patiently.

By the way, tinawagan ba ng immigration yung nag sponsor sa’yo as a sort of interview before releasing your certificate of nomination? Do you have accompanying dependent in your application?

Br, Rose

Feb. 22nd 2009 at 09:18 pm EST
By mike021775

Hi Roselyn,

I personally think that if you have a job here in the Philippines for at least 5 years, your chances of being employed in Canada is also high. Yes they do call your relative in manitoba prior to releasing of the Letter of Approval. The certificate or invitation for permanent residency in Manitoba willl be sent directly to the Visa Office.You will then be advised to submit all original docs including NBI clearance or police clearance.

Also, I will be accompanied by my wife and 2 children

Rgeards,

Mike

Mar. 10th 2009 at 01:03 pm EDT
By sonnybenavidez

hi mke roselyn , wht is the first step applying for pnp program first time ko lang mag apply nito iam line technician of manufacturing electornics in amkor .. pls advice tha you very much .. isaganibenavidez@yahoo.com

Mar. 11th 2009 at 12:49 am EDT
By Roselyn

Hi Sonny,

Pls. check this website for complete details.

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse

Br,
Rose

Mar. 11th 2009 at 03:06 am EDT
By Jiya75

Hello, Mike. I have also applied for MPNP in October 2008 & they asked for some missing documents, what time will they take for the process. Can anyone pls help my curiosity.

Mar. 11th 2009 at 03:18 am EDT
By Roselyn

Hi Jiya75,

May I know what particular documents they asked from you? Have you complied to it already?What stream did you applied?

From my own research, processing time nowadays for MPNP is 12-18 months for those complete applications. As for my case, my application is turning 9 months now and still waiting for that nomination certificate.

Mar. 24th 2009 at 08:07 pm EDT
By mike021775

Basing on my experience, after my wife's cousin submitted the additional documents, my letter of approval came out exactly a week after.

Mar. 28th 2009 at 03:07 am EDT
By jobel

hello everyone i'm interested in applying for the pnp but i dont have any relatives in here. can my application be processed? any other type of application i can work on to apply in canada? please help me thanks.

Mar. 28th 2009 at 03:09 am EDT
By jobel

i also heard that this is th fastest way to get into canada to live and work there . is this true?anyone? thanks

Apr. 2nd 2009 at 01:04 am EDT
By spider

Hi Mike/Roselyn,

Good to hear about your inputs for MPNP. Appreciate if you can advise also about my application. I apply under general stream thru distant relative support. My application was submitted by my relative in winnepeg last April and have received my AOR last May 2009. Can I expect response from them within this month or do I still need to wait for more months ??? appreciate your advise. thanks

Apr. 2nd 2009 at 01:18 am EDT
By Roselyn

Hi,

The processing time for the MPNP is more or less 18 months for a family stream and more or less 2 years for the general stream . So prolong your patience. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Roselyn

Apr. 2nd 2009 at 03:36 am EDT
By spider

Thanks a lot Roselyn..

Hi Mike,
Will it help if my field and my intended occupations is included in the priority occupations in Manitoba? I almost have the same field with you, Electronics Engineer. I learned that this is one of their occupational shortage nowadays.....thanks

Apr. 2nd 2009 at 03:57 am EDT
By Roselyn

yes, I think so.

Apr. 5th 2009 at 11:51 am EDT
By spider

Hi Roselyn,

It seems that our application date was not that far. Appreciate if you can advise me once your nomination approval comes out. Thanks

Apr. 6th 2009 at 09:09 pm EDT
By Roselyn

sure, I'll keep you all posted. Goodluck to everyone

Apr. 12th 2009 at 03:08 am EDT
By mike021775

Hi Spider,

Sorry for my late reply. In case your experience or work description fits with their priority lists, then I am optimistic that you will be approved.

Thanks.

Apr. 13th 2009 at 08:40 am EDT
By spider

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply. God bless us all!

Spider

Apr. 13th 2009 at 08:46 am EDT
By spider

By the way Mike, my friends manitoba nomination came out in a year. We have the same field and experience. And their app was also a distant relative 2 affidavit support, same with me. They apply dec 2007 and got their reply in less than a year. Is the processing time now a days is longer than before. In my case, it will be 1 year this April. Thanks.

Apr. 13th 2009 at 09:03 pm EDT
By mike021775

Hi Spider,

The whole application is more or less 2 years for Provincial Nominee whereas for federal applications, 5 years roughly. My nomination approval came out almost 11.5 months so I don't see any problem if it will be more than a year before you receive your approval. Wait a while longer and it will surely pay off...

Regards,

Mike

Apr. 14th 2009 at 09:45 am EDT
By spider

Thanks a lot Mike for sharing. Your the man. Good luck and God bless us all!

Apr. 16th 2009 at 02:38 am EDT
By abby28

hi

just want to share mine.. my app sent last jan.2007. after 12mo. i received my Letter of approval last feb.2008 and then i sent all my original and supporting documents March 2008 here in manila. May2008 i received their letters requesting to pay the fee for processing (P23,100.00) attached with File number. June2008 they asking for another fee for Permanent residence (P20,500.00) and then got letter from embassy that they are requesting for my medical exam by July2008, and done by aug.2008.but due to some reasons why im still here in the phil right now. last May2008 i gave birth to my Son Zinichi and i have to declared him as my dependent so he will be included in my application and in their timeline. On Aug.2008 I sent them additional info about my son including birthcertificate, Canadian Visa Photos of my Son,new IMM0008 and IMM5406 form and write them a letter that i will bringing my son to canada. on sep2008 they are requesting for my son's medical examination and done on October 2,2008 and then last Nov. they are asking "The affidavit of consent to migate" of the father of my son (my BF, were not married yet coz of my MPNP application). last Dec. they are requesting for DSWD's permit to migrate for my son but on Jan.2009 when i go to the DSWD they said that i am exempted to that permit accdg. to the Amendment Omnibus etc. so i write a letter to emabassy and explained to them. March2009 i received a phone call that they are requesting again a copy of my BF's consent to migrate of my son beacause the affidavit i sent last Nov. was inccorect so i need to writte again an affidavit indicating that my BF is fully aware in my Son's Migration with his full knowledge and he has no objection on our migration and then attached my BF 2 valid ID's with his signature.they said all my papers are ok and they will process my visa as soon as i send to them the said consent. now im still waiting for their responce, next is the passport request to attached my visa sticker... ^_^ i hope they grant soon...... my brother is already in canada last week April 9. his app sent last March 2007 and he received his visa last March5,2009.

hope it helps...
just email me if u have questions maybe i can help.
abie_mm98@yahoo.com

Apr. 16th 2009 at 05:01 am EDT
By Roselyn

Hi abie,

Thanks for sharing your timeline.

Goodluck and God bless!

Rgds,
Rose

Apr. 16th 2009 at 05:23 am EDT
By spider

Hi Abby/Roselyn,

Thanks too for giving your inputs. Your the woman !!!
God bless us all... and hope to see each one of us soon in Manitoba. Lets Barbeque....

Apr. 22nd 2009 at 10:13 am EDT
By naps5

greetings fellow loonies...

my medical requirement's finished and while waiting for the request of my passport, i'm keeping myself occupied focusing to accomplish my documents for credential assessment that includes a letter of reference from former employers, the ENTRY Program for newcomers will direct us who'll be our future employers, since i'll be bringing this essential document with me, who do i have to address it?

any suggestion is appreciated...thanks

Aug. 1st 2009 at 02:39 pm EDT
By ronson

hi guys.. its good to know that your applications are now in-process. I have read that the average processing time for General Stream is 11 months. And based on what others have experienced , it seems that the projection is accurate. .. by the way, i am planning to submit also my PNP application and is now completing my docs.

hope you continue to update your application status here.

Aug. 4th 2009 at 12:23 am EDT
By juveriyakhan

Hi all,
Following is an article for newcomers
http://immig-canada.blogspot.com/2009/07/immigration-to-canada-under-manitoba.html

Aug. 31st 2009 at 10:05 am EDT
By Josie Cutaran

Hi,

It's so nice reading reading your blogs. Me too is still wating for the approval of my application under PNP general stream. I received the standard letter from Manitoba last Sept 2008. I hope that you can share yours once you received your approval certificate. Nice meeting all of you. God bless..

Josie

Sep. 1st 2009 at 11:09 pm EDT
By Roselyn

Hello All,

God is great!!! my LOA is coming in two weeks time, Thank you Lord!!!!!

Sep. 17th 2009 at 07:00 am EDT
By BENEDO

hello all,pls can someone tell me how to apply to study in canada and at the same working .....i need information pls.

Sep. 28th 2009 at 10:29 am EDT
By spider

Hi Roselyn,

God is good! Good to hear that you will receive you LOA soon.
Hope and pray everything goes smoothly, and God bless on your
way to Canada.

Hope to receive mine too.

Regards,

Oct. 5th 2009 at 01:31 pm EDT
By juveriyakhan

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) is a government immigration program that decides on skilled workers who show they have the potential and the wish to immigrate.

Following is the eligibility criteria of manitoba pnp for beginners.

http://immig-canada.blogspot.com/2009/07/eligibility-criteria-for-manitoba-pnp.html

Oct. 21st 2009 at 11:27 pm EDT
By EmInEe KiT

hello! just new here..
we applied for MPNP under General Stream. My friend provided us with 2 affidavits of support as part of the requirements. She said that she just received a letter last Oct. 5 from the immigration office that they are now on the process of reviewing our application and ones all documents are complete and eligible for assessment, they will again send a notification with a file number. Just want to find out, how long it will take more before we receive a notification with that file number?

need some more infos. thanks!

Oct. 26th 2009 at 12:12 pm EDT
By markow7

Hi all!
I sent all of the required documents to my distant relatives from Winnipeg... They added their affidavits of support, and sent it all together to PNP office in Winnipeg last Tuesday... what are your experiences, how long till the first mail from PNP office (the one where they just notice that docs are received)?

And, (if) one day we get nominated, what docs should be sent to the regional Canadian embassy? Do they need a copy of MAS again (since I'm not quite sure ifmy relatives made another copy :( )... Can I ask Manitoba PNP office to send me a copy of it?

Thank you...

Nov. 3rd 2009 at 04:07 am EST
By spider

hi dankit,

So far as per my experience, it seems for the general stream it took a month before you received their acknowledgement letter that they received your application. But for the Approval it seems it takes them a year or more before you get it.

My application was submitted last April 2008 and I had received their acknowledgement letter May 2008 from them that they received by application and is being process, but until now i haven't receive the appoval yet.

Just hang-on and have patient, im sure we will receive it someday.

Regards...

Nov. 3rd 2009 at 09:46 pm EST
By SexyChinita

Hi There!!

Congrats to Roselyn!!!! .. Did they send you mail notifications telling that your LOA will arrive??

I hope to get my LOA too.. Its been 14 mos wahhhhh!!

regards,

Nov. 3rd 2009 at 09:53 pm EST
By Roselyn

thanks, sexychinita.

Before I received my LOA, I received an email advise from Manitoba that my LOA will be sent. Yours will arrive soon, just be patient.

Good luck to all!

Nov. 5th 2009 at 06:09 pm EST
By Roselyn

hi guys,

i already received an AOR from embassy, but no request for medical yet.

Nov. 6th 2009 at 11:44 am EST
By ELPE

Hi everybody
I woulk like to know if anycn help me and explain me what is the PNP and UN cos friend tolk me to apply to it but they couldnt said how does it work and who can apply to it.
Thanks for your help

Nov. 7th 2009 at 06:40 am EST
By Budet

rose,

we receive our aor with file number last october 21. they(cem) requesting us to arrange our medical exam within 30 days and they also enclosed the medical forms for all of us 5 in the family. bakit kaya ganon ang sa inyo? well, iba-iba talaga, for sure, mabilis na rin ang pagdating medical request ninyo...

Nov. 8th 2009 at 09:57 pm EST
By SSarwath

Hello All,
I have sent my application of immigration to manitoba-winnipeg in october.waiting to get a acknowledgement e-mail from the immigration guys. Meanwhile i wanted to enquire few things....Hope some one helps me in clearing these confusions.
1. I will be delivering my baby in this december2009 in United States. How do i inform this to the immigration guys...In the email iam supposed to get..do they give the file number to which i have to refer. What all documents do i have to submit for the baby and within what time limits.

2. My husband is the primary applicant and i applied as his dependent.What if my husband changes his employer? Can this be the reason for rejecting the immigration.

3. Is it mandatory for us to stay in US till we get our immigration...which is an estimate of 2 years from now as per the current timelines. Or can we step out of US and visit our home country and come back to US.

How do i inform all these changes to manitoba immigration.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

Nov. 11th 2009 at 05:07 am EST
By SexyChinita

Hi guys,

Finally got My LOA ..... yesterday 11/10 God is tooooo good!!
Fixing all my supporting Docs to be submitted on the embassy 's dropbox..
Hope Everything will go smooth .... Hope to see you all guys soooonnn..

more prayers!!!!

Nov. 11th 2009 at 08:06 am EST
By Josie Cutaran

Hi SexyChinita/ Roselyn,

Congrats and we're happy for you. Really God is good all the time. We've got the same date of AOR, I hope na parating na rin yung sa akin. By the way family o general stream ang application mo? Mine kasi is general stream. Just keep in touch. God bless. More prayers and patience is what we need. Thank you to all of you.

Nov. 11th 2009 at 08:12 pm EST
By SexyChinita

hi Josie,

I am under Family Stream...
Be patient as what Roselyn told me..
and More prayers..

Nov. 12th 2009 at 08:23 am EST
By Josie Cutaran

hi sexy chinita,

thanks for your reply. yes, we need to be patient talaga and have more prayers, if it is god's will it is really meant for you. till next. god bless..

Nov. 18th 2009 at 04:15 pm EST
By irisheyes

Hi people, can anyone tell me what is needed for the manitoba pnp and what occupations are required/accepted for it?

I am looking into the SINP so far, but I am getting mixed information and conflicting details!

Any advice welcomed!

Nov. 23rd 2009 at 03:57 am EST
By markow7

You have it all here: http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/

Unlike Saskatchewan, there is no occupation list for Manitoba... all you need is a close relative or two distant relatives/friends willing to sign the Affidavit of support for you. (I'm talking about the Skilled Worker- General Stream, there are also other programs)
You also need to have at least 55 points, based on your age, work experience, education, possible job offer etc.
Download the Application Kit and read it carefully. Also unlike SINP or federal skilled worker program, the entire process is free. However, there are no guarantees, and it seems to be somehow slower than the Federal Skilled Worker process (the FSW recently got the list of 38 occupations, so not everyone is welcome to apply).

Dec. 22nd 2009 at 03:39 am EST
By spider

Hi Roselyn/Sexy Chinita,

God's grace. I've also got my LOA from Manitoba. Appreciate if you can advise me on the next move.

Thanks,
Spider

Dec. 25th 2009 at 04:49 pm EST
By vv

Hi Spider,
Congratulation , finally you have got LOA ,
Good luck and best wish to you,

I am under general stream too , I have apply on May08 , no news yet.

Regards,
vv

Dec. 27th 2009 at 01:09 am EST
By Mrs.Hopeful 14

hello to all loonies!happy & excited to find this website even very encouraged after learning from your experiences in applying to PNP...
Just like you I submitted my application last Nov 08 then Jan 09 I received my temporary file No.Thru my relatives I submitted another set of requirements as requested fro the letter frm the Man. Labour & Immig.
But early Dec. of this year my relatives informed me that a Program Officer called them....til now no result or development yet....could anyone give comment or suggestion about my status?....thanks so much..

Dec. 29th 2009 at 12:49 am EST
By spider

Hi vv,

thanks. Your LOA also will arrive soon, just keep on praying.

Regards,
Spidy

Jan. 2nd 2010 at 12:42 pm EST
By markow7

Happy New Year to you all!

VV, did you get at least that acknowledgement mail where they say they received your files?
I also applied under the General Stream in october '09, but didn't receive anything so far...

Jan. 4th 2010 at 06:04 pm EST
By vv

Hi Markow7

I have applied on May 08 and received few letters request update documents, and the last one I received on Oct 08 is acknowledgement and temporary file number.
Since from there I received nothing upto now.

I have watched some forum ,most of general stream case they need to wait 18 , 21 or 24 months to receive LOA.

and some case they receive no fle number but finally they still receive LOA.

I believe your case will be fine.

Good luck and best wish to you
Regards,
vv

Jan. 4th 2010 at 09:25 pm EST
By Josie Cutaran

Hi VV,

Thanks reading your messages.. We got the same category under gen stream with AOR dated Sept 2008. You're true that case under gen stream takes about 18 to 2 yrs prior receiving the LOA. For those under this stream, we will very much appreciate if you can share your timeline to us. Let's keep on praying and have more patience. God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Good luck to all of us.

Regards,
Josie

Jan. 14th 2010 at 06:22 am EST
By cheson

Thanks for sharing all these informations i learn a lot from them and at least know what and how long it takes to get there, but my major challenges is that i neither have any relative in canada nor any distance friend over there is there any way i can still get to canada or is there any body that can offer to help?

Jan. 14th 2010 at 05:53 pm EST
By markow7

Hi cheson

Other way is to get a job offer somewhere in Manitoba...

If not, try Federal Skilled Worker option... it became much faster than it was 1 year ago, and you'll have to wait just a year or less.

Read this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/applications/skilled.asp

You'll need 67 points, based on your degree, expirience, age, language (you have to pass IELTS test) etc. Only thing is that you have to be on a list of 38 occupations in demand:
http://www.visaplace.com/canada-immigration/skilled-worker/38-occupations-list.php

So, even if you don't have anyone there, you still might be able to qualify this way.

Feb. 2nd 2010 at 03:11 am EST
By vv

Hi Spider and Josie Cutaran,

I have received a call from my sponsor last week , they have interviewed by Manitoba officer, is that a good new?

I have apply since May 2008 under general stream .

Regards,
VV

Feb. 3rd 2010 at 07:23 am EST
By Budet

hello vv,

most likely, that's a good sign just like we under gs too(9/2007); our sponsor-friend called us up that she was interviewed by the mpnp officer, after 2 or 3 weeks yata, our loa arrive. just prolong your patience and pray...

Feb. 9th 2010 at 03:27 pm EST
By vv

Hi Rosello,
Finally I received my LOA yesterday 9 Feb 10 , my sponsor received interview call on 23 Jan -10 ,

Best wish to you
VV

Feb. 11th 2010 at 01:50 am EST
By mac_pal

i have applied for Manitoba family support stream (Priority stream) I have receive my acknowledgement latter on 10 Feb 2010
is this true family support stream take less time compare to other streams

Feb. 11th 2010 at 01:55 am EST
By mac_pal

we also provide both IELTS results me and my wife with our application
how much time our application take for approval

Feb. 11th 2010 at 01:59 am EST
By mac_pal

is there different time line for india

Feb. 11th 2010 at 09:44 am EST
By jammukanwal

hello
how r u . i also applied under pnp manitoba program in feb 2009. but i donot get any response from authorities .please give the timeline OF procedure .

THANKS
KANWAL JAMMU

Feb. 12th 2010 at 04:31 am EST
By vv

Dear mac pal

you will see website http://lbautista.proboards.com and you will get a lot information from there , as I known for family stream MPNP it will take 15 months and general stream will take 21 months.

Best wish to you,
VV

Feb. 13th 2010 at 07:57 am EST
By Gotgong

Hello Fellow loonie,

I've only just become interested in moving to canada and i intend applying under the general stream(PNP) but the thing is, i do not have a relation or friend in Manitoba. I was hoping that anyone that has gone thru the process without having a friend or family over there culd help out with some insights. It will be much appreciated

Feb. 15th 2010 at 11:53 pm EST
By narangramit

Hi I am ramit Narang from india I have some queris i some one clear my doubt i feel very thanful
1)I have a family friend in monitoba .and he will provide me affidavite of support .after that in which program i will eligble a)General Stream or Family support stream
2) if qualfiction in monitoba is must fo Genral stream
3)Time to Process application

Feb. 16th 2010 at 02:52 pm EST
By ALLAN L

Hi everyone,

My name is Allan, and discovering this forum is such tremendous good insight and worth of sharing ideas. My wife and I went to Manitoba last Sept 2008, and from there we submitted our application for immigrant. We applied under general stream, and up to now we havent hea rd any good news as of yet. From what i could see, it really does take time for the general stream applicants. We'd received AOR one month after submission but not the temporary file number. It is now more than a year and we dont see progress as of yet. The place is really nice and life is simple over there. I really appreciate if there's anyone out there whom applied around Sept 2008 and yet, still awaiting from positive feedback too.

God bless..
Allan

Feb. 16th 2010 at 07:36 pm EST
By vv

Dear Allan L

They are starting process general stream application apply on May 2008 now , hopefully applicant apply in Sep 2009 will process in next few month.

Best wish,
VV

Feb. 19th 2010 at 02:28 pm EST
By ALLAN L

Thanks for your sharing VV. That is what I presume as well based from the flow of info I've gathered so far. We havent received any temp file number to track our papers so , dont know but we are always hoping for positive result. You mean applicant applied in Sept 2008, right?

God bless you all.
Allan L

Feb. 20th 2010 at 02:08 am EST
By mac_pal

My relatives in Winnipeg have received a latter of acknowledgement on 10 th feb 2010
i have not receive any copy in india at my address till now.

Feb. 20th 2010 at 02:28 am EST
By mac_pal

Now For Family Support Stream IELTS is compulsory with 5 Bands over all

Feb. 20th 2010 at 03:12 am EST
By vv

Dear Allan L,

Yes I means applicant apply on Sep 2008 , I believe you will have some good news on Jun 2010, temporary file number just for reference when you submit additional document, I have seen some case they have not receive temporary file number but finally they still receive LOA ( letter of Approval)

Good luck and best wish to you
VV

Feb. 21st 2010 at 08:08 am EST
By Josie Cutaran

Dear Allan L,
We got the same AOR date, Sept 2008 and we are still waiting for the LOA. We hope and pray in God's time parating na yan. Good luck to all of us. Just let me know for your update. God bless..

Feb. 21st 2010 at 12:40 pm EST
By ALLAN L

Hi VV and Josie,

Hope is well with you all. I wish everyone na sana eh matanggap tayo lahat. It is very sad that lahat na yata ng pinoy eh umaalis ng bansa, based from world bank report...ang pinas eh lalo pang makakaranas ng kahirapan in another 70 years to come. Grabe ano, kaya di mo masisi na lahat ng tao eh naghahanap ng magandang swerte sa ibang bansa. Manitoba is a good destination at ang dami na ring Pinoy , sa mga mall nga wala kang makita kung di pinoy lang ha ha ha ha ha.

Tiyaga lang talaga and i think samahan ng konting pasensya. My wife and I already put less expectation dahil matagal nga ang balik ng response. Pero siguro naman kung di qualified eh nagsabi na sila kaagad, di ba? at di na pinahihintay ng 2 years bago nila sabihin...

God bless

God bless!!!
Allan

Feb. 21st 2010 at 10:58 pm EST
By vv

Dear Allan L ,

All applicants they put in queues , First in and first out and depend on your application's stream .
God is always good,
VV

Mar. 3rd 2010 at 10:31 pm EST
By ALLAN L

HI EVERYONE,

This does not sound good for all of us but our relatives heard the rumor that Manitoba goverment will cease nomination program. There is no formal announcement has made but I hope for all of us that we are considered, if ever the rumor is true since we lodged all our applications before they had decided to opt their program.
If you hear anything about what is going on, please tell us as well.

God bless
Allan L

Mar. 5th 2010 at 12:57 pm EST
By markow7

OMG, Allan... when did you hear that? That's just terrible!

If that's true... we almost have nothing else in this life to hope for.
We've been trying over and over again, but it's always the same... first they put the occupation list to FSW and reject everyone out of it, now they're stopping MPNP... it's like someone slams and locks in front of us every door we try to knock on. :((

Mar. 7th 2010 at 04:02 am EST
By mac_pal

how it can b possible

Mar. 7th 2010 at 04:05 am EST
By mac_pal

i here about some new rules about Manitoba, Canada agree on new foreign qualification recognition framework
Dec 01, 2009
http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/news.html?item=3494

can anybody suggest what is that

Mar. 7th 2010 at 04:08 am EST
By mac_pal

some of may friend's application refused or have accept a latte from govt abut points less in there application and wait for 6 months
3 of my friends affected with this problem
they all got letter in December 2009 and January 2010
but they all are in General stream
nobody applied in Family Stream

Mar. 8th 2010 at 09:05 am EST
By dhaliwall

hello mac_pa

I am also from INDIA..I am also under general stream..I want to talk to you,If you dont mind.I am sending my mobile number in your personal message box.

dhaliwal

Mar. 11th 2010 at 03:46 am EST
By Josie Cutaran

Hi VV and Allan L,

Just want to inform you na nagemail yung nagsponsor sa amin na nainterview na ng immigration officer yesterday. Ang tinanong daw sa kanya though our application is under gen. stream AOR namin dated Sept 2008 eh gaano katagal nya ko kakilala and regarding sa work ko daw. Sabi ng nagsponsor sa kin pagpray natin na in a month sana positive ang result at mareciv na LOA k. Isama nyo naman sa prayers na sana LOA na at positive lhat ang feedback natin sa MPNP in God's time. God bless.

Regards,
Josie

Mar. 11th 2010 at 06:29 am EST
By manitoba7

Hi Everyone

I m new to this site & planning to go to Manitoba under family class.

I have my first cusin in manitoba who is ready to sponsor us. Can someone suggests how long does it take & how successful is this way?

Regards

Nams

Mar. 11th 2010 at 08:37 pm EST
By mac_pal

it will take 10 to 14 month for LOA and 3 to 6 month in high commission.
and this is 100 % successful way compare other classes
these times for if ur from india
and
if ur from manila ith take more long time about 2 to 6 month more

Mar. 11th 2010 at 08:40 pm EST
By mac_pal

one of my friend has received refusal latter from MPNP yesterday due to less points. he was under General Stream his layer has made his 55 points and MPNP make only 50 points
so that time General Stream is very strict now

Mar. 11th 2010 at 08:44 pm EST
By mac_pal

MPNP focusing on IELTS Results they r not counting points of Second official language English or French Study and does not give any chance to candidate who have 1 or more point less in their case .
they r counting points strictly in general stream

Mar. 11th 2010 at 11:01 pm EST
By vv

Hi Josie

Congratulation , you will receive LOA in next 2 or 3 weeks , and next step is really fast It will take only 6 to 8 months for Visa ,

Enjoy your time in your country,
Best wish
VV

Mar. 12th 2010 at 05:11 am EST
By manitoba7

Hi Mac_pal

Thanks for your reply.

I live in australia how much time do you think it may take.

I have also heard that if we have relatives in other states of canada it weakens the case. Actually my husband has a real brother who lives in canada & I have two first cusins in manitoba & few cusins in Ontario.

could you please advise on this.

Regards

Mar. 12th 2010 at 06:48 am EST
By mac_pal

yes this is right
they wants strong ties in manitoba
so this will effect ur case
same problem has happened with my relative and they have refused

Mar. 14th 2010 at 05:11 am EDT
By SexyChinita

Hi "nams".. I think you should not declare that your have other relatives on some parts of Canada.. Based on some threads of forum they question applications that declare relatives on other part of Canada. It is a major factor because you have to stay on the province that your are nominated to be permanent residence for about "2 years". Chances are you might leave their province. And, that what they are avoiding..

Good luck nams...

My New update on my Application is that I just sent my docs @ CEM- Feb2010..Waiting for Medical request.. and checked that my MC was negotiated March 03,2010...

More Prayers....patience..

chinitas

Mar. 14th 2010 at 11:43 am EDT
By dhaliwall

Immigration officer called to my sponcerer and said, what kind of support he can provide to me.PO also said that i didnot have enough points in experience.at that time i applied with two year experience.They realy put me in suspence......................

Mar. 15th 2010 at 05:11 am EDT
By mac_pal

what is ur qualification level
and IELTS
then i canl count ur points

Mar. 15th 2010 at 11:15 am EDT
By dhaliwall

I am B-Tech mechanical engineer.I did not submit IELTS because my education is in english medium

Mar. 15th 2010 at 11:19 am EDT
By dhaliwall

you are from chandigarh

Mar. 16th 2010 at 04:27 am EDT
By mac_pal

i not from chandigarh

Mar. 16th 2010 at 04:37 am EDT
By mac_pal

53 numbers bande ne pnp kit de hisaab naal

Mar. 16th 2010 at 04:51 am EDT
By mac_pal

Experince 10
study 16
Experiance 16
English 6
Sponsor 5
-------------------
Total 53

Mar. 16th 2010 at 01:38 pm EDT
By dhaliwall

why you feel shy to contact me.if you are not from chandigar.you are from punjab.if you want to help me give me a miss call.

Mar. 16th 2010 at 01:49 pm EDT
By dhaliwall

madam mai tuhade friend naal gal karni chaunda han jenu rejection ae hai.ke kive kive ude point bane.jee tusi meri help karni chaunde ho tan please meri una naal contact karva dao tan jo mai clear ho jawan.

naale jehre point tusi mere experience de jore hun .I did n't have four year experience.4*4=16

i have only 33 month experience

Mar. 16th 2010 at 01:52 pm EDT
By dhaliwall

Please je ho sakda tan gaal karva dao

Mar. 17th 2010 at 04:30 am EDT
By mac_pal

fer tan experiance de v 8 e lagne ne

Mar. 17th 2010 at 04:32 am EDT
By mac_pal

Age 10
study 16
Experiance 8
English 6
Sponsor 5
-------------------
Total 45

Mar. 17th 2010 at 04:33 am EDT
By mac_pal

depends on ur luck

Mar. 17th 2010 at 12:44 pm EDT
By dhaliwall

aho jada ton jada rejection hi au gi,j meri una naal contact karva dao tan bohat dhanbaad tuhada.mrs brar

Mar. 21st 2010 at 04:42 am EDT
By dhaliwall

I hope that i can get 5 marks of regional immigration.my destination is outside of winnipeg

Mar. 22nd 2010 at 03:14 am EDT
By mac_pal

that's ok

Mar. 26th 2010 at 02:58 am EDT
By mac_pal

any body who has got LOA ??????????

Mar. 27th 2010 at 12:13 am EDT
By manitoba7

Hello All,

I am applying from Australia with my husband for Manitoba under family stream as my cousin is sponsoring me. I have my uncle and my husband's real brother living in Canada.

I have 2 questions;

1) Is there any one here or know any one who has relatives in other parts of Canada but still got approval from Manitoba. If yes, then what are the tips for us

2) Also, is it necessary that they call your relative in Manitoba for an interview.Why do they call the relative for an interview? if yes then what do they ask from them?

Regards,
Nams

Mar. 27th 2010 at 02:51 am EDT
By dhaliwall

mac paul

How much time they take to give rejection to your friend,who is under general stream.

kamal

Mar. 28th 2010 at 04:18 am EDT
By honey08

i heard from a friend in manitoba that the processing time sa lhat ng streams e pinabilis na..... sana nga..... a friend of a friend got her loa after 8 months, and my other friend got it in 6 months only. mabilis na nga compared sa almost 2yrs n processing b4. they both applied under family stream. pero ang general stream daw ay pinabilis na rin... mejo late lng siguro ng 2 months or 3 compared sa family stream.... hay... kaya wag tayo mwlan ng pagasa good news nga ito...just keep on praying... faith in GOD lng tlga makakatulong sten. Godbless sa lhat!

Mar. 29th 2010 at 12:45 am EDT
By mac_pal

they all got rejection after 7 to 10 moths from applying date

Mar. 29th 2010 at 12:45 am EDT
By mac_pal

all of three of my friends under general stream

Mar. 29th 2010 at 12:47 am EDT
By mac_pal

yes in 90 % cases they call the sponsor and take the interview

Mar. 29th 2010 at 11:48 pm EDT
By joy_p

Hi everybody! It's so nice to find forums like this. Thanks for sharing your timelines! I just submitted our MPNP application under Family Stream last March 5. Hopefully, processing time is faster now. Honey08, sana totoo nga yung sinabi ng friend mo! :) Let's keep on praying and God bless us all...

Apr. 3rd 2010 at 11:33 am EDT
By manitoba7

Hello All,

I am apllying under famliy stream to migrate to Manitoba. I am facing diificulty in writing Adaptability point. Please prove me with suggestions/material if any so i can prepare my application.

I need it ASAP.

Cheers!
Nams

Apr. 4th 2010 at 02:02 am EDT
By mac_pal

if want to calculate ur points or any other information about MPNP
visit this page

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/pn/pnpkit0909.pdf

Apr. 4th 2010 at 02:03 am EDT
By mac_pal

for simple information about MPNP visit this page

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/

Apr. 4th 2010 at 02:06 am EDT
By mac_pal

if anybody have any information about processing times please share with us
i also listen from my layer about processing time is faster now for priority streams

Apr. 5th 2010 at 01:49 am EDT
By Nirac

Hi to everyone,

Would just like to share with you that we got refused by the Manitoba office. I got 50 points only because I got 0 in the adaptability wherein if I got the 5 points we could have been nominated. In the first place we shouldn't have applied if we really dont have friends to sign the MAS. So dissppointing though. We are going to appeal for our case.

By the way is there anyone here who have encountered same problem after appealing got their nomination.

Please share.

Nirac

Apr. 5th 2010 at 06:36 am EDT
By manitoba7

@Nirac

When did you applied and how much time they took to give the decision?
If I am not wrong you applied under general stream.

Apr. 5th 2010 at 12:15 pm EDT
By Nirac

@ Nams

We applied last Sept 2008 under general stream. It took us 18 months.

Apr. 6th 2010 at 09:43 am EDT
By dhaliwall

Nirac,

Did you submit ielts when applied? How much points they award to you in language.

dhaliwal

Apr. 7th 2010 at 02:47 pm EDT
By ALLAN L

Hi Nirac,

I feel sorry about the news. Kailan niyo nalaman...sumulat ba sila inyo. we applied under general stream too , same month sept 2008 and up to now, wala pa ring news...sana positive but we are ready to hear whatever the news would be....kasi matagal ang hintayin eh para makapag move on , di ba?

salamat if you can response about my inquiry

allan

Apr. 8th 2010 at 06:34 am EDT
By Nirac

Yes I submitted my IELTS and they gave me 8 points for that.

They sent an ordinary mail to my home address.

May. 16th 2010 at 10:35 am EDT
By yours

hello friends,

i am new on this forum but i daily login on trackitt and canadavisa mpnp forum.this is also a good place to share problems with each other and say special thanks for dhaliwall he really help me on trackitt forum.
I applied under general stream my friend submitted my documents on december 2009 and on march 2010 he received a latter about missing documents with temporary file no.

So my question is that aprox. How many month i have to wait because some on this forum write 7 to 10 months some people got refusal thats mean now process is fast but strick.

Secondly any one tell me about my education points i have done 4year diploma in electrical after 10 year secondry school mean my total years of education are 14 and on pnp-kit they written there if ur education is 14 to 16 year ur education points are 16. Am i right?

Best wishes for all of us

May. 18th 2010 at 08:33 am EDT
By jjnm802

Hi yours I'm also a newbie here, i'm a member of trackiit my name there is jjnm802 i have a post in the said forum.Kindly read there..thanks

May. 19th 2010 at 01:40 am EDT
By mac_pal

hello friends,
immigration officer called my sponsor and interviewed last day
how much time it will take for approval

Jun. 1st 2010 at 08:30 am EDT
By markow7

We got our LOA 2 weeks ago... It happened approx 3 weeks after the interview

Jun. 2nd 2010 at 09:53 am EDT
By yours

hello markow7, congratulation for ur approval, plz share ur time line and under which stream u had applied. best wishes

Jun. 3rd 2010 at 02:24 am EDT
By markow7

General stream, affidavit of support signed by two distant relatives living in Winnipeg
Application sent October 17th 2009
File number: January 2nd 2010
Interview: late March (I'm not sure about the exact date)
LOA dated May 14th 2010

Jun. 3rd 2010 at 04:28 am EDT
By yours

to markow7, thanks for reply ur process is really fast GOD bless u and ur family, best wishes

Jun. 3rd 2010 at 11:54 pm EDT
By amm

Hello All,

I'm also a newbie here. It's really nice to see this kind of forum. very helpful.

I'm also applying for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program under Family support stream. My Aunt in Winnipeg will support me.
I'm now preparing all the needed documents.
I just want to ask what are the documents that needs to be authenticated / red ribbon.
My intended occupation is Electronics Engineer, I'm a licensed ECE.
Do you think this is employable?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
AMM

Jun. 4th 2010 at 04:26 am EDT
By markow7

I don't think you need any "red ribbon" authentication. All I did send were notarized copies of my documents + translation by a certified official translator... Diplomas, ID's, Passports, Birth and Marriage Certificates, IELTS results, employer's statements etc. (I was under General Stream).
Later, after you are nominated, and when sending your nomination package to your local visa office, it will be required your diploma/supplement copies to be originally packed and sealed by the University.
And I think there's no reason to worry about your chances to be employable... But, maybe you'll need to get a manitoba engineer certificate once you get there (http://www.apegm.mb.ca/)

Jun. 4th 2010 at 05:28 am EDT
By mumekwe

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum.

I want to apply under the MPNP program but my partner is in Nigeria as I am currently studying for my MBA here with my son in the UK after graduating in Chemical Engineering from Nigeria.

Can I include my partner in the application? How does the application affect him?

Please help with any possible information.

Many thanks

Mumekwe

Jun. 8th 2010 at 06:59 am EDT
By mac_pal

on 17 th may Immigration Officer Called my sponsor and interviewed but i have not received any answer from them yet now

what happens next

i m under Family Support Stream

Jun. 8th 2010 at 11:10 am EDT
By yours

hello mac_pal, ur sponsor interviewed 17th may and aprox. after 2 to 3 week from now u will receive ur LOA. Keep praying and also keep posting when u got ur LOA because this is very helpfull for other and thes posts help for waiting and give a new hope. best wishes

Jun. 9th 2010 at 12:13 am EDT
By mac_pal

Yipee i have got my LOA today

Jun. 9th 2010 at 12:45 am EDT
By mac_pal

Here is my Time Line
MPNP Family Support Stream
Application Date -: 14-11-2009
AOR Date -: 10-02-2010
LOA Date -: 09-06-2010

Jun. 9th 2010 at 06:48 am EDT
By manitoba7

Congrats Mac_pal.

What questions did they asked yr sponsor in interview?

Regards
Nams

Jun. 9th 2010 at 08:02 am EDT
By mac_pal

they ask about do u sponsor any body from the world and who is that, will u help them to settle in MB successfully etc.

Jun. 10th 2010 at 01:23 am EDT
By dev inder

Mac_pal (Minni Sidhu?Brar)

Congrats Minni Ji,

I am Devinder , we submitted our file in 19 March 2010 and still waiting for AOR. can u advise we something about.

Thanks & Very Good Luck to you

Jun. 24th 2010 at 10:10 am EDT
By markow7

Hi devinder,
I think your AOR should arrive any day now.. Maybe you could try to call them and check your status. There is a phone number somewhere at the end of the application kit.

Jul. 31st 2010 at 06:03 am EDT
By dev inder

Hello Everyone,

Somebody can advise me for my friend case, he got a call from his relative from Winnipeg that after 4 and half month they return back his affidavit to him without tell the reason and when they went to check with immigration about his application then they said that they mailed to applicant on his country address and they did not informed them anything about the case what happen .

My friend is waiting for his application, kindly let us know if some knows anything about this issue.

Jul. 31st 2010 at 11:39 pm EDT
By mac_pal

Hello Davinder can u please tell us the stream of ur friend (Family Stream or General Stream) and qualification, Experience and IELTS detail then we can discuss about that issue and also tell us about Occupation and occupation study and occupation experiance

Aug. 1st 2010 at 03:30 am EDT
By dev inder

Minni Brar,

Thanks for your response details as follows:

He applied in Family Stream (his wife first cousin in Winnipeg) and his qualification is Secondary (12th) he is working here in Dubai from 12 years as a Procurement Executive, he did not added IELTS score but he attached his 12 years experience where his employer mentioned that he is doing all his work in English language . In the letter received by his relative in Winnipeg, it is mentioned like this - We are returning applicant application on his address as it is considered ineligible.

Kindly advice

Devinder

Aug. 4th 2010 at 07:04 am EDT
By mac_pal

i think they did not satisfy with his Close Relative proofs

Aug. 4th 2010 at 07:08 am EDT
By mac_pal

We have submitted our Package to CHC on 2-8-2010

Aug. 8th 2010 at 06:11 am EDT
By dev inder

Hello, Mini Ji,

Exactly, same thing happened as u said, they r asking more proof to clear the relationship

Thanks

Devinder

Aug. 8th 2010 at 06:15 am EDT
By dev inder

Hello Mini Sister,

I may required your help very soon because in my case they called my sponsor and had interview, now my relative is saying that within 2 week I will get my LOA.

So sister please helps me if I need something in future.

Thanks

Devinder

Aug. 10th 2010 at 02:09 am EDT
By mac_pal

when did u apploed for MPNP and what is ur stream

Aug. 10th 2010 at 06:57 am EDT
By dev inder

Mac_Pal

we applied as Family Stream on 19/03/2010.

Aug. 11th 2010 at 01:55 am EDT
By mac_pal

you will get ur LOA soon
what happens with ur friends's case

Aug. 14th 2010 at 03:10 am EDT
By dev inder

Mac_Pal

Thanks for your reply and my friend already return the same file to his relative in Winnipeg, they will go to immigration to explain their relation.

Aug. 22nd 2010 at 02:48 pm EDT
By rexmigration

Hi,
I have read several wonderful stories here. Congrats to all successful Manitoba Nominee programme. I want to migrate there too. Thats my dream destination. We shall get there...

Aug. 23rd 2010 at 02:16 am EDT
By mac_pal

Here is my time line

MPNP Family Support 22-11-2010
AOR 10-02-2010
LOA 10-06-2010
CHC Apllication 02-08-2010
Med/Pass.Req/AOR 19-02-2010
Med Done/Pass Sent 20-02-2010

Waiting For the Good News

Aug. 24th 2010 at 03:06 am EDT
By dev inder

Mac_ Pal

Good Luck , but i don't think they declare the Medical result to applicant and as i heard they are sending directly to Visa Office..

Wish you very good luck

Devinder

Aug. 25th 2010 at 01:17 am EDT
By mac_pal

Hello Davinder
I know they send the documents directly to CHC and call the doctor he ask me that the have sent our docs to CHC on 23rd August

Aug. 30th 2010 at 03:18 am EDT
By dev inder

Mac_ Pal

Here is my time line

MPNP Family Support 22-11-2010 (it is correct date)
AOR 10-02-2010
LOA 10-06-2010
Med/Pass.Req/AOR 19-02-2010 ( i think u mistaken in dates)

Aug. 31st 2010 at 01:35 am EDT
By mac_pal

Sorry this is a little bit of mistake

Here is my time line

AOR 10-02-2010
LOA 10-06-2010
Med/Pass.Req/AOR 19-08-2010
Med Done/Pass Sent 20-08-2010

Oct. 4th 2010 at 04:30 am EDT
By betaybrogs

hello there.. im new here.. i just want to know if ano po gagamitin kung stream family po b or general? i am the principal applicant and ang sponsor po ay sister ng husband ko.. please reply po.. salamat! God bless! :)

Oct. 11th 2010 at 11:57 am EDT
By WitlessWorm

Hi betaybrogs,
if your sis-in-law is sponsoring or nominating you under the MPNP, might as well have your husband be the principal applicant because he's has the family connection already. From what i've read around here, the family stream is faster than the general stream, so unless you are not in a hurry to migrate, the family stream would be the better option. Hope this answers your question.

Nov. 16th 2010 at 01:41 am EST
By mac_pal

Hello Friends Thank u very much

Today my eCas is Showing

Decision Made

hope to meet u Winnipeg soon

Nov. 16th 2010 at 01:42 am EST
By mac_pal

Here is my time line

AOR 10-02-2010
LOA 10-06-2010
Here is my time line

MPNP Family Support 22-11-2009
AOR 10-02-2010
LOA 10-06-2010
Decision Made on 16-11-2010

Nov. 16th 2010 at 01:43 am EST
By mac_pal

MPNP Family Support 22-11-2009
AOR 10-02-2010
LOA 10-06-2010
Med/Pass.Req/AOR 19-08-2010
Med Done/Pass Sent 20-08-2010
Decision Made on 16-11-2010

Last Post was little Mistakes

Nov. 24th 2010 at 08:02 am EST
By dev inder

Mac_Pal

Congratulations , you got your visa in a year only 22-11-10 file submitted and on 18-11-2010 you got your visa.

Best of luck and God bless you always

Devinder

Dec. 27th 2010 at 03:43 am EST
By khansaab

hello Mac_pal, i am Baljit khan and wanna to know what do AOR and CHC stand for
regards

Dec. 28th 2010 at 12:04 am EST
By khansaab

hello Mac_Pal, what field did you have work-experience of? i am a teacher.

Jan. 15th 2011 at 11:17 am EST
By Abeez11

how can I become teachers in Manitoba?

Jan. 22nd 2011 at 04:58 am EST
By manitoba7

Hello All,

Has anyone ever heard that case officer calls and tells sponsor to check with the applicants that they will stay in Manitoba for sure and asks sponsor to call back after 2 days?

I have my uncle and my husband's brother in Toronto. My cousin has sponsored me.

They did not said yes/no no to my cousin on phone. Is it OK or do they always tell the result after the interview to the sponsor?

Once interview is done how soon do they inform about the result if they have not told the sponsor straight away on phone and by which means like email/phone/letter???

Thank you.

Mar. 7th 2011 at 06:05 am EST
By sansari

Hi nams
I also have a same situation please keep in touch and let me inform about ur case

Mar. 19th 2011 at 08:06 pm EDT
By grace22

Hi everyone!

I am new on this forum.

May I know the average processing times under GENERAL STREAM, given that the application is complete at the time of submission?

Thanks!

Mar. 22nd 2011 at 01:44 pm EDT
By totally

@ grace22: about 6 month give or take (recently), or so I have been told

Mar. 24th 2011 at 06:04 pm EDT
By grace22

@Totally: Thanks for the reply !!!!!!

I would also like to share my timeline.

Oct 28, 2010 - MPNP Application (GENERAL STREAM)
Dec 20, 2010 - AOR
***Waiting for sponsor's interview****
When do you guys think the interview will take place?
Thanks!

Mar. 26th 2011 at 10:32 pm EDT
By totally

my guess would be.. anytime soon now (xmas break might have delayed things a bit)
keeping fingers crossed for you :)

Mar. 27th 2011 at 05:19 am EDT
By olive green

hi all

i am MBA(Finance) having 8 yrs of experience in CApital market, commodities.

plz tell me that am i eligible to apply for manitoba but i dont hav any relative in canada only friend in toronto who is a pharmacist.

also tell if i am eligible for any other province where i can apply without any pre job offer.

Mar. 27th 2011 at 04:25 pm EDT
By grace22

@Totally: Thanks! I'm hopeful that they will call really sooooon !!!!!! I'll keep you posted!

Mar. 27th 2011 at 10:49 pm EDT
By totally

@Olive: look at the strategic stream in MB
(do look also at the federal skilled worker stream , not sure if you would fall under one of the jobs on the list?)
For that stream you will need to do an exploratory visit and an interview in MB, which needs to be approved before you can do it. Read through the material on strategic stream and exploratory visit and see if you fullfill their requirements. A contact in a community or region in MB will help you as well ..there is a list of communities at the website, whom you can contact.

good luck :)

May. 8th 2011 at 07:03 am EDT
By grace22

Hello everyone !!!!! I got my LOA !!!!!!! yahooooo!!!!!!!
here's my timeline:

Oct 28, 2010 - Application submitted (General stream)
Dec 20, 2010 - AOR received
April 28, 2011 - officer interviewed my sponsors
May 04, 2011 - LOA received by my sponsor

what's next after this?!?!?! my visa office is in Abu Dhabi ... how long do you think will I get the visa stamping from this VISA OFFICE?

May. 13th 2011 at 02:38 am EDT
By Kitrana

hello everyone i'm interested in applying for the pnp but i dont have any relatives in here. can my application be processed? any other type of application i can work on to apply in canada? please help me thanks

May. 26th 2011 at 10:33 pm EDT
By TehAnomaly

We(wife and I) are in the same boat as kitrana... we want to apply for PNP but we don't have any relatives there. We however are both professionals(I'm in IT and wife is an RN) with more than 5 years experience on our respective fields.

Sep. 2nd 2011 at 01:46 am EDT
By cream-O

Hi Tehanomaly,

You can try to apply under federal skilled worker. Both of you are qualified, plus you have enough experience. Though you cannot apply under PNP but the processing time for the Federal skilled worker is faster than PNP. Try to get a self assesment, so you'll know more or less, how much points you have.

Sep. 2nd 2011 at 04:58 pm EDT
By wendymr

Actually, only TehAnomaly's wife would have a chance of qualifying under FSW, as there are no IT occupations on the required list. TehAnomaly would need a verified job offer to apply under FSW, but RN is one of the in-demand occupations, so his wife could be the principal applicant provided they also have 67 points.

Sep. 21st 2011 at 08:33 am EDT
By karendiana18

I submitted my mpnp family stream application last may (2nd week) and i received letter from them asking for a some documents. They also gave me a temporary file number. I submitted my lacking documents last june 2. Till now no reply from them. What is temporary file number? And how mch time it will take to finally receive LOA? Im a nurse working in KSA

Sep. 27th 2011 at 08:10 am EDT
By hunniepie28

question: how long it will take for a provincial nominee program??what are the requirements??thanks in advance guys... =)

Nov. 14th 2011 at 07:27 am EST
By joaojcorreia

Hi all,

Has anyone presented an application trough the strategic initiative / exploratory visit?

What are the time frames we are looking at?

Thank you,

Nov. 14th 2011 at 08:56 am EST
By mega_eve2000

Hi grace22,

Just wanted to ask, who did you have in Manitoba for a sponsor coz your under general stream, a friend or a distant relative? As I am planning to apply also but tru a friend only. Would that be possible or convincing enough to be approved, read from these posts that better to have a family sponsor, as it is faster and immigration officers thinks family relation is really tighter when it comes to helping one another.

Nov. 14th 2011 at 09:35 am EST
By tawaw

Hi all , I,m electrical engineer, I,m looking forward to canada . how can I get sponsor there .

Thank u

Nov. 22nd 2011 at 09:36 pm EST
By totally

@ strategic stream/expl. visit: calculate 2 months to get permission for exploratory visit
4 month if application done the paper way...apparently 2 months via new online application (still have to see that), after that you can receive WP w/o needing an LMO if you have a job offer..while you apply for PR.
@ general stream is the slowest one ...about 6-8 months, you need 2 friends in MB signing an affidavit. Family stream goes faster..but either you do or you don't have family? :)
@ sponsor? as far as I know there is no such thing unless it is spousal sponsorship. Read through www.cic.gc.ca, read through the different Provincial Programs and if you then still have question, I am sure we can help. Immigration is work..get at it :)

Nov. 22nd 2011 at 09:59 pm EST
By cream-O

Hi Totally,

I just would like to ask if releasing of LOA would take 1-2 months? I just would like to know if I'm on the right track. I'm under Family Support, and my 1st deg cousin was interviewed last Nov 10. After the interveiw, the officer told her that results will be released after a month or 2. I noticed that some applicants in this forum, after the interview the officer advised that they just have to wait for 1-2 weeks for the result... Is 1-2weeks the normal waiting time? I'm just worried, because mine is 1-2months... :-(

Nov. 23rd 2011 at 11:10 am EST
By totally

I don't think you need to worry, waiting times always depends on the volume the officers encounter. There is no "normal" waiting time really, if it is a busier season, it might just take longer. And, sometimes officers just give a longer time period, so that ppl wouldn't start worrying if they don't receive theirs after 2 weeks :).

Nov. 24th 2011 at 09:53 pm EST
By cream-O

Hi Totally,

Thank you so much on your quick reply. Now I know that I should not be worried. thanks again! :-)

Nov. 25th 2011 at 04:17 pm EST
By aiesharein

hi all,

anyone cud help me pls??? im just curious on how to apply for MPNP. I am interested to apply also since my brother and his family is already there since May this year. I am currently working here in Sharjah, UAE in a retail store for more than 6 months now. Would it be possible to cross country if I've been selected or do I still have to exit UAE? please advise...thanks a lot.

Dec. 5th 2011 at 04:27 am EST
By cream-O

Hi Totally,

I got my LOA already last Nov. 22... :-) i believe there's a new checklist that we need to follow for the documents that we need to submit to CEM. I just want to ask something.. about the "Children's Information" part in the checklist. What Proof do I need to submit for the full custody for children under the age of 18 and proof that the children may be removed from the jurisdiction of the court? Hope you could help me on this. And it was stated also that this will be submitted to Sydney, NS... :-)

Feb. 28th 2012 at 09:36 am EST
By

hi everybody,

i am from saudi arabia but never participate in this forum.

If some one have any exp. plz tell me.
my cousin mail my file under MPNP family support stream Manitoba last 28 October, 2011 but still i could not receive any file number even email form their office , i am very worry about that whether they receive my application or not how can i know. because my cousin have already mail my complete file to Winnipeg Office.
Hope to listen soon from any one please.
just tell me how can i come to know. regards. and reply me soon.

arshad from saudi arabia.

Mar. 2nd 2012 at 06:17 am EST
By vicky4frendz

Hi ALL my dear friends ..!!

I just want to know about below listed things:-

(1) How did you obtained the job offer letter? Was there any consultancy / personal contact who had helped you out for job offer letter?
(2) Is it mandatory to have an authorized job offer letter from CIC?
(4) What is the total cost for whole process?
(5) What is the minimum work experience required to apply for PNP?
(6) Is there any other document is needed to submit apart from the employment letter?

Your guidance is much appreciate.... :)

Thanking you in advance..
Please revert me..

Kind Regards
Vicky

Mar. 2nd 2012 at 10:25 am EST
By snow white

Hi everyone!!!
I'm also a newbie here. It's really nice to see this kind of forum. very helpful.

I'm also applying for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program under general stream. 2 of my family friends provided their support for my application.. I just sent my application last Feb. 27,2012.. hoping to get a faster feedback on my application.. God Bless us all!!!

Mar. 5th 2012 at 03:50 am EST
By coy11

arshad,

if you're really worried, you can ask your cousin to call the MPNP office in Winnipeg to ask if they received your documents.

Mar. 8th 2012 at 03:24 pm EST
By gugan.123

Hi All,

Good luck to all of you for your applications!

Can someone please help me and lower my worries. I have received Acknowledgement of receipt that includes Temporary File number. I wondering that MPNP Team provided temp file number to those applicants whose file has to be reviewed and they are required to submit further documents. Is this correct ??

Please share your thoughts.

Regards,
GD

Mar. 9th 2012 at 02:50 am EST
By jdee89

as long as u can comply with what they ask of u then u have nothing to worry..

Mar. 9th 2012 at 03:23 am EST
By gugan.123

Thanks for sharing your thoughts JDEE89. Yes, I have complied to all what the application demanded that is why I wondered why they sent me temp file number and mentioned that I may require to submit some documents in the later date but thanks for your information and your prompt reply.

Good Luck.. GD

Mar. 13th 2012 at 10:23 am EDT
By prettybakekang

hi I would like to ask do i need to red ribbon all my documents before i mail it to my brother in law in manitoba to start the application?pls help mo asap.thnks

Mar. 20th 2012 at 06:31 pm EDT
By crowno

By Crowno,

Hi everyone!
so happy to find this forum. I am interested in applying for the MB pnp program but don't have any friend or family there presently. I am a graduate with over 3yrs working experience and I have other documents ready. How else do i apply or under which stream do i qualify. Please help me the above question. Thanks

Topics in LoonLounge Community
  All (3738)
  Citizenship (26)
  Temporary Work Permit (226)
  Federal Skilled Worker (1719)
  Study Permit (100)
  Citizenship (3)
  Quebec Skilled Worker (428)
  Visitor Visa (77)
  2010 FIFA World Cup (4)
  Provincial Nomination Programs (230)
  Canadian Experience Class (30)